Through this article, we have brought good news for all the candidates of the state of Kerala who wants to make their career in the field of medicine because the notification for Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 will be released soon. ‘s gonna be. Complete information has been given in this post about Kerala Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023, so scroll down to read the full article for more details.
National Health Mission Kerala is going to release the recruitment notification for various posts to increase the level of employment in India soon. Here in the year 2023, there will be various posts like Staff Nurse, ANM, Lab Technician, Consultant, etc. Candidates who are ready to apply can get all information related to this recruitment through this post like how to apply, what is age limit, salary structure, the selection process, etc.
Vacancies Details for Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022
A total of 2000 VACANCIES are expected to be released in various districts of KERELA. To keep the process easy all the applications will be considered through the official website cmdkerela.net
Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Application Last Date
It will be updated soon.
Age Limit for Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
The minimum age limit is 21 years and the nominee should not be above 40 years.
Kerala Staff Nurse Bharti Eligibility Criteria
The education of the candidate is an essential factor to determine eligibility. A candidate must be a graduate with, B.sc in nursing from a recognized university.
Application Fees for Kerala Staff Nurse Vacancy
Candidates will have to pay a total fee of Rs 325 online for the application of Staff Nurse Recruitment. Various online modes of payment are provided for a hassle-free process.
Kerala Staff Nurse Salary
The pay scale of the government is very good. It starts from Rs 18000 and keeps on increasing depending on the post.
What is the Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Selection Process?
Here is the selection process that every single candidate has to go through.
- You have to first pass a written test.
- After that, an efficiency test is taken.
- Once the test is cleared by the candidates all the documents are thoroughly verified by the government.
- The final is the interview round (if recruitment will happen only) which the aspirant has to clear.
Required Documents for Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
All the candidates are asked to carry valid documents. The list of documents is given below for your convenience.
- Aadhar card/ pan card/ voter id/ driving license
- Date of birth certificate
- Employment registration certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Education Certificate
- Passport size photo
A copy of all the documents should be kept ready with the aspirant.
How to Apply For the Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023?
The procedure to fill out the application form is given here, with the help of which candidates can easily apply online.
- First of all, go to cmdkerala.net
- Now click on the Recruitment link from the notification section on the home page.
- After that click on the active link of National Health Mission Recruitment 2023.
- Now, click on Online Form.
- Here, candidates have to fill in all the information carefully in the application form.
- The next process is to pay the application fee.
- Now after this, check all the details again.
- Submit your application form and take a printout for future reference.
- Keep the Registration ID and Password safe.
We hope that the given info in this post helped you a lot. If you have any questions about it then ask us via the comments. We will resolve your query as soon as possible.
Q: Who can apply for NHM Gujarat Staff Nurse Recruitment?
Ans: All those candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria can apply for this.
Q. How much will I have to pay for the Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment Application?
Ans. The application fee for Kerala Staff Nurse Vacancy Application is Rs 325.
Q: Where to apply for NHM Staff Nurse Recruitment?
Answer: You can fill out the NHM Kerala Staff Nurse Bharti Form on NHM’s official website.
Q. What is the minimum educational qualification for Kerala Staff Nurse Vacancy?
Ans. An applicant must be a graduate of a recognized university with B.sc in nursing to apply for any post.
Q. What is the Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment Application’s last date?
Ans. The last date to fill out the form will be updated soon.